Finally, Fall is here! It’s my favorite time of the year. I just feel like everything is better in Fall…weather, clothes, Starbucks and makeup! My Walmart beauty box came at the beginning of October and I like this one better than the one that I got over the summer. For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, when you subscribe you’ll receive a box every three months that contains products that are relevant to the season and your needs. You’ll only pay $5 every three months! So here’s what was inside the Fall 2016 box….
- Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies
- Biore’ Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
- Clean & Clear Deep Action 60 Second Shower Mask
- Vaseline Intensive Care, Advanced Repair Lotion
- Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream and Peony Body Wash
- Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Muscle Relief Concentrated Mineral Bath Soak
- Burt’s Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Water
I’m really happy with this box, the summer box had a lot of stuff that I didn’t use. I actually like and will use every one of these products. I’ve love Dove, Burt’s Bees, and Clean & Clear. I’m such a beauty box/subscription addict, lol! If you’re interested in the Walmart Beauty Box, click here.
Thanks for stopping by!