I recently subscribed to Play! by Sephora because I had cancelled two other beauty subscriptions that I had been receiving so, I figured I had to replace at least one of them…right? I received my first bag last month and even though I’m all kinds of late, I still wanted to share. For those of you who aren’t familiar with it, it’s an online, monthly subscription for $10(billed monthly). You get five samples from Sephora…six including the bonus fragrance, a little booklet with info about the product samples, tips/tricks and beauty advice and also a pass that you can use in Sephora for a free tutorial. Yes please!!
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in “Trooper”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day/Night Cap Overnight Perfector
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation
- Sephora Collection Rouge Shine Lipstick in “Love Spell”
I should be receiving the October bag soon…anyone who loves Sephora and beauty subscriptions as much as I do will understand my excitement. Two of my favorite things combined!! Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a great weekend!