I’m sure this box was from December based on the packaging. I’m currently using two of the products from this box, so let’s start with those….
- Oro Gold 24k Hand Cream/Full size $18-Contains shea butter to moisturize and soften hands. Currently carrying this in my bag for on-the-go use. It’s super creamy and smells amazing!
- MTJ Cosmetics High Definition Mascara/Full size $21-It has a creamy formula and a unique wand that create lasting lashes. Loving it!
- Color Club Nail Polish in “Feverish/Full size $8.50-This is a deep red polish with hints of burgundy. Very pretty.
- Flora-Py Floral Therapy Facial Sheet/Full size $8.00-This face mask is soaked in flower ingredients and essential oils, combining hydration and aromatherapy.
- GlossyBox in “GlossyBox Mauve”/Full size $11-GlossyBox’s pearl-infused aubergine eye shadow.
*This box came with a voucher for a complimentary beauty service at an Estee Lauder counter & a free 10-day supply of your perfect foundation.
So far I love Glossy Box! I also like how they include coupons and vouchers in their boxes. My September box should be here soon, can’t wait to see what’s in it!! Be sure to go back and check out my last two posts, August 2016 GlossyBox (Part 1) & GlossyBox(Part 2). Has anything in one of the three boxes peaked your interest?