Hey guys!! Today I’m sharing the products from the August GlossyBox plus the two extra boxes I received. So because there are so many products I’m going to do this in three parts. For those of you who don’t know, GlossyBox is a monthly subscription beauty box for $21/month. August was my first box. I haven’t used any of the products from this first box yet.
- Wella Professionals Smoothing Oil/Full size $20-This is an oil spray for your hair with macadamia seed oil, avocado oil, and Vitamin E. It claims to reveal the beautiful reflections of natural or colored hair with a lightweight technology. You apply it to damp hair and again after styling for extra shine.
- De Bruyere After Sun Lotion/Full size $12-This after sun milk is for calming, nourishing and protecting skin after sun exposure. It contains Monoi, which are coconut oil soaked flower petals.
- Too Faced Mascara Melt off Cleansing Oil Waterproof Mascara Dissolver/Full size $17-Used to completely remove both waterproof and regular mascara. It’s gentle on your eyes and features both rice lipid and green tea extracts. You’re supposed to coat your lashes and leave it on for 60 seconds before wiping it away with a damp cloth or makeup wipe.
- Invisibobble Originial-The Traceless Hair Ring/Full size $8.00-This is supposed to secure your hair tightly without leaving any kinks or knots.
- Trifle Cosmetics Lip Parfait, Buttery Lip Cream/Full size $19-100% cruelty free and infused with cocoa butter, it’s supposed to plump your lips and keep them glowing with intensely pigmented color.
- Borghese Face & Body Mud/Full size starting at $37-Evens skin tone and rids the skin of impurities. Contains Acqua Divita Complex which leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshed. *Receive 30% off your entire purchase at Borghese.com/GlossyBox using code: GBFANGO30 through Sept. 30, 2016
Click below to check out GlossyBox for yourself!(Affiliate link)