I was so busy during July and last month with moving and starting school that I didn’t get a chance to share my monthly favorites. So, I’m going to do that now, better late than never I guess. I’ve mentioned a few of these products before so I’ll start with those and add the link so you can go back and check out the posts I mentioned them in…if you like.
- Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows The three little palettes I have are “730 Skinlights”, “715 Precious Metals”, and “701 Wild Orchids”. I loved these when I first got them but for some reason I had stopped using them for a while. I fell in love with them all over again last month and bought a new one, “Skinlights”. They’re so easy to use! You can wear them alone or with matte shadows which is what I’ve been doing. “Skinlights” is my favorite out of the three. The shades in it create the perfect neutral, everyday looks!
- Colour Pop Ultra Satin Lip I bought two of these not too long ago, but this one has been my go-to over the summer. The name of the shade is “Frick N Frack”, it’s a nude color. I have been loving it! It’s not too much, but just enough…perfect for everyday. Pair it with the right liner and you’re good to go.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit “Sun Dipped” I am OBSESSED with this, especially the shades “Bronzed” and “Tourmaline”! I could be wearing hardly any makeup and I’ll still reach for this highlighting palette. LOVE IT!
- Too Faced Primed Poreless Pure Oil Free Primer I’ve had this for a while and have used it here and there. I picked up another one and started using it regularly last month. It’s truly one of the best primers I’ve used. It’s oil free and for sensitive skin which is great for me. It’s lightweight and all of my foundations go on so smoothly over it.
- Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in “Light to Medium” I bought this a few months back when I was getting more into highlighting and contouring. It was one of my bargain buys. It’s geared more towards women of color, I mean that’s the company’s thing but honestly anyone can use it(or any of their products).I’ve mainly just been using the contouring and sculpting shades. I’ve only used the highlight once. It’s easy to use and blends out very well.
- Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion I bought this at Ulta over the summer because I needed a light moisturizer with sunscreen that I could wear on the beach and not end up looking like a grease ball. It’s oil free of course and it has SPF 15. It does well under makeup and I’ve found it to be a really good moisturizer. I love the light, fresh scent. I’m currently not using it but it was definitely my go-to moisturizer over the summer.
- Cargo Cosmetics Swimmables Eyeliner Pencil I received this in the August Allure beauty box and it’s the only eyeliner I’ve been wearing since. It glides on so easily and it’s easy to smudge it out if you want to. I love it so much that I’m going to purchase another from the Cargo Cosmetics website! I’m so glad it was in my Allure box, precisely why I love beauty subscriptions!
- Becca Cosmetics Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector I’ve never purchased any Becca products before but I wanted to try something different. This primer is life!! You only need a very small amount and you just pat it onto the areas where you really need it, like the T-Zone. This stuff is amazing! It lasts all day, no touch ups needed. I wear it everyday, with or without makeup. This is something else I’ll be repurchasing and soon because I’m almost out.
So that’s all my favorites from July and August. I’ve already got a few favorites and must-haves for this month that I can’t wait to share!