Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I received my beauty box from Allure last week, here’s what was inside…
- Pur-lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Cleansing Milk This is a soap-free cleanser that removes dirt, oil and makeup. $36
- Supergoop Shine on Lip Screen w/SPF 50 This is a clear, waterproof sunscreen that can be applied over your regular lip color to protect your lips from the sun. It lasts about 80 minutes. $22
- Eau Thermale Avene Physiolift Eyes This highly moisturizing smoothing eye treatment firms, plumps and smooths out fine lines around the eyes caused by aging. It also reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. $44
- Grande Primer Hydrating , plumping and strengthening lash conditioner…gives your lashes a boost and helps prevent breakage. $24.95
- Orly Breathable Treatment + Color “Nourishing Nude” This rich color nail polish has a high shine finish and its creamy formula is free of DPB, toluene and formaldehyde. $8.99
- BVLGARI Omnia Coral This fruity-floral scented fragrance blends tropical hibiscus and pomegranate. $82
I already love the BVLGARI perfume. It’s the perfect mix of fruity and floral, it’s not at all too strong or overpowering. I hate when perfumes actually smell good but they’re so strong that they give me a headache. I also like the nail polish. I’ve been doing more neutral/nude colors lately so I’ll be using this color next time I get my nails done. As for the other products, I’m only excited to try the Grande Primer and the Physiolift. I might test out the Pur-lisse cleanser and the Supergoop Lip Screen…later on…maybe, lol! So that’s it, I hope you all have a great week!