I got my Essence beauty box for this month a few days ago. Here’s what was inside…
- 1. Sweetspot Labs on-the-go wipettes in three different scents: Grapefruit Verbena, Neroli Mandarin, and Vanilla Blossom. These are 98% natural, gynecologist recommended and ph balanced. They can also be used for your whole body.
- Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-In Detangling Treatment This leave-in treatment has a non-greasy, lightweight formula that combines coconut water with natural oils to provide hair with maximum moisture and shine.
- Skin&Co Roma Umbrian Truffle Hand Cream & Citrus Amaro Hand Cream The Umbrian Truffle Hand Cream is ultra smoothing and formulated with natural apricot oil and black winter truffle and fig. The Citrus Amaro Hand Cream has avocado oil, sicilian orange and lavender.
- Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Cowash This cowash is sulfate-free, sud free and provides gentle cleansing to remove build up and residue between washings.
- Nudestix Pencils For eyes, lips and face, this pencil contains vitamins, antioxidants and moisturizers. Creates a quick and easy fresh-faced nude look.
I’m loving everything in this box although I gave the Eden Bodyworks cowash to my oldest son and I’ll be using the Camille Rose Detangling treatment for my youngest son because the only thing I use for my hair is Deva Curl. So, initially I was just trying out different beauty boxes to see which ones I would like…I actually have a new one on the way now. I’ll definitely be keeping my subscription to the Essence Beauty Box. By the way, there’s also 10% off using code NS10ESSENCE, redeem at NUBIANSKIN.COM/US before 9/30/16.
Thanks for stopping by!