I’ve decided to subscribe to a few monthly subscription beauty boxes because I think it’s a good way to try new products. I received my first Allure Beauty Box this month, this is what was inside:
- Estee’ Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Lightweight anti-aging serum. It sells for $62(1 ounce) and $92(1.2 ounces).
- La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream Deep moisturizing face cream. It sells for $170(1 ounce), $310(2 ounces), and $465(3.4 ounces.
- GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment Acne Fighting Face Mask, for oily and combination skin. It sells for $69.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Somewhat mattifying, weightless, gel primer. It sells for $36.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in “Super Strawberry” Moisturizing Lip Crayon. It sells for $17.
I was excited to see the mud mask from GlamGlow because I have been wanting to try a few of their products. Everyone knows how obsessed I am with lipstick so I can’t wait to use the chubby stick from Clinique and I’m curious to see how the Smashbox primer works with my oily skin. I’ll be doing a review on these products in the future. I hope everyone has a great weekend!