The end of July is right around the corner and I’m still sorting through bags of makeup and stuff that I bought this month and last. I need to be packing it all up because we’re moving into our new house next week and who knows how long it’s going to take me to unpack it all once we’ve settled in. Anyway, today’s post is for all my makeup lovers who also happen to be thrifty spenders. I purchased quite a few things from about five different places for under $50.00…total.
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip I bought two of these..”Dopey” & “Frick N Frack”. They’re only $6 and as some of you already know, ColourPop has a wide variety of shades. Love love love!
- Palladio Herbal Lipstick I picked this up in the shade “Smitten” at Sally Beauty. There are 24 shades and the regular price is $6.49, but with a beauty club card it’s $5.99. FYI..the beauty club card really helps to save money and get you free/extra products here and there.
- Wet N Wild Under the Sheets Makeup Remover Towelettes These cruelty free makeup removing wipes are only $2.99 at Walgreens. They’re also sold at Five Below, Walmart & Target.
- Wet N Wild Mega Matte Lipstick Wet N Wild products are available pretty much anywhere I think but I grabbed mine at Five Below for $1.99. The price is the same on the Wet N Wild website. There are 26 shades, I bought “Ravin’ Rasin”.
- Milani Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow I bought this at CVS for $9.99. There are 6 different palettes, I have “03 Smokey Essentials”. The price is the same on Milani’s website but of course there will be shipping costs.
- Smoke & Mirrors 5pc Contour Crayon Kit I found these at Five Below for $5 and decided to get them since I’ve been obsessed with highlighting and contouring lately. There are step by step directions on the back of the box.
*The rest of the products I’m going to mention came from the Shop Miss A website where everything is just $1…seriously.
- e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip This is a whipped highlighter that you can use on your face, eyelids or lips. I found it on Shop Miss A for $1 but it’s also available on the e.l.f. website for the same price. I haven’t seen it in any stores though. There are four colors…”Pink Lemonade”, “Lilac Petal”, “Spotlight”, and the one I have “Golden Peach”.
- AOA Brush Cleaning Egg There are five different colors and it’s the perfect size for traveling.
- AOA Canvas Makeup Pouch I bought two of these machine washable makeup bags. They’re so cute and they have a variety with different hashtags and sayings on the front.
- Princessa Flat Eye Shader Brush I got this just because you can never have too many brushes, especially when it’s only $1.
- Kleancolor Airy Minerals Loose Powder Blush I don’t think I’ve ever tried a loose powder blush before which is what prompted me to buy this, besides the price of course. It contains SPF15 which is a plus. There are several shades to choose from, I bought in “Plum”. Let me just tell you that it’s super pigmented! I was pleasantly surprised.
- Kleancolor Angelic Wink Natural Lashes I wanted natural looking lashes that are comfortable to wear but I still struggle with applying strip lashes so I didn’t want to spend a lot of money. It doesn’t get any better than paying $1 for lashes! The style I purchased is NLS502.
- Santee Satin Moisture Lipstick I’m not really sure what shade of this lipstick I bought because the shades are numbered in the picture shown on the website, but when you click on a number no color is shown. I just picked a number, luckily for me it turned out to be a nice bright red and it smells good.
- BR Pure Matte Lipstick This lipstick comes in six shades, I bought “Pure Nude”. I just can’t turn down a matte lipstick. The packaging is really cute also.
That’s everything I bought while I was doing the whole Glam on a budget thing again. Buying expensive, high end products is nice, but sometimes it’s not practical. If I can get quality products at super low prices that’s a win in my book!
Be sure to check out Shop Miss A, aside from makeup they also have jewelery and all sorts of accessories and everything is $1!!