Hey guys, I’ve got another beauty box to share. This one is the Essence Beauty Box. I wanted to try something that would include products for curly hair along with the makeup and skincare products. This is my first box, here’s what was inside:
- Ouidad Curl Immersion Triple Treat Deep Conditioner Product states: “This super rich moisturizing conditioner banishes dryness while encouraging optimal conditioning of your natural curl shape.” It contains Coconut, Olive and Grapeseed oils. I have been wanting to try this brand for over a year. I’m excited to see how this conditioner compares to the one I use by Deva Curl.
- Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel Product states: “Plant extracts help condition and smooth skin, special blend of essential oils create a protective moisture barrier for longer lasting hydration, chamomile extract helps soothe skin and prevent irritation…keeps in-grown hairs and bumps at bay.” I’m a sucker for scents and this smells really good. I’ll be trying this out on my legs tonight!
- pur-lisse Blue Lotus Essential Daily Moisturizer Product states: “protects + moisturizes, absorbs easily, no white tint, perfect for under makeup.” Broad spectrum SPF 30, for normal-dry-sensitive skin. I probably won’t even bother trying this, it smells like sunscreen which is fine with me but it feels kind of oily and since it states that it’s for normal-dry skin, I think I better leave it alone.
- Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Refreshingly Clean Towelettes Product states: “Gently cleanse, tone & refresh removing dirt, oil & impurities leaving no sticky residue.” Witch hazel is really good for your skin. I’ve used their toner before and loved it. I’m going to see if I can find these towelettes in Walmart and I’ll also be buying that toner again.
- Ciate’ Nail Polish “iced frappe” This is a neutral, nude color polish…very pretty. I’ve never purchased anything from this brand but I love this color. I’m going to use it today when I go for a fill-in and polish change.
- Kajal Eyeliner Pen This is a matte eyeliner, the color is “Inky Purple”. It comes in 7 shades and has a smudger.
So that’s it for my first Essence Beauty Box. The only product I know for sure that I’m not going to bother with is the pur-lisse moisturizer, I like everything else. I’m excited to see what I get next month!
Happy Saturday everyone!